Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday

I know that there are people in the world who really love Mondays. I am not one of those people. We had a nice weekend together as a family, and it seems like those are too few and far between. I don't like to see weekends end. Right now the girls are both upstairs playing with new toys Londyn got for her birthday. Funny how Jacey digs them just as much as Londyn does.

On Saturday we drove down to Provo so Will could go to the wood store. Then we headed over to BYU for a stroll down memory lane. (One of our favorite pasttimes.) Will was in rare form and had me rolling in the isles pretty much all day. We had lunch in the cougareat, where some film students video taped us eating (nice) for a class project. We spent a few bucks at the bookstore and then topped it off with a Jamba Juice and a stroll through the quad. We stopped at Macey's to pick up some food for Londyn's birthday dinner on Sunday. We got a few grins when Jacey started chanting "BYU! BYU!" through the store. It may have had something to do with being dressed like this:


We may be a slight bit fanatic.

We had a nice Sunday yesterday. We had stake conference in the morning and although Londyn wanted nothing to do with it, we were still able to hear most of the meeting and it was very good. We spent most of th rest of the afternoon getting ready for Londyn's birthday dinner.










A good time was had by all. And the only loud and annoying toy that she got was the one I gave her. Shame on me. I had no idea it was so loud. It may become an "outside" toy very soon.

Back to another routine week. Laundry today. Ironing tomorrow. Love Mondays.

No comments: