Monday, October 08, 2007

Checking in

from Grandma and Grandpa's house. It is BEAUTIFUL weather here. Just like October in Las Vegas should be.

Will and I did a little shopping today while Mom watched the girls. We'll be spending Christmas here this year, so I thought it would be nice if we could get some shopping done so we could leave things here and not have to bring them down. Grandma took the girls to the park and it sounds like they had a fun day.

Jacey trying to hula-hoop is a hillarious sight. I wish my new camera did video. It was funny. You'll have to trust me.

Love notes from Grandma. My dad made that chalkboard when we were little kids in Kansas City. I didn't realize they still had it. Jacey wanted to buy new chalk so she could draw on it. Londyn just wanted to eat the chalk. Thus, there is a towel on the bottom tray covering up the chalk. Out of sight, out of mind, right Londyn?

Anyway, that's all. Having a good time.

3 comments:

Patti Smith said...

Sounds like you are having fun down there. I have to agree with the beautiful weather. We used to visit my grandparents in St. George in Feb just to get away from winters up here.

Rachel B. said...

It has been beautiful weather huh? I actually packed mostly all warm stuff...I don't know what I was thinking. It's not like I didn't spend 18 years of my life here. That's a great idea to shop and leave everything here. I really am jealous that you are only a 5 1/2 + drive. I think I would come a lot more often if I was closer.

So your last post with Londyn is totally Reese. She is queen of the serious face until she warms up to you. Michael was jumping out from behind things and dancing all around and nothing. No expression. Just wait until you see her, she'll probably just stare at you with a blank look the whole time.

Corby said...

Mmmm chalk. I'm actually just stopping by to say that you must come back to UT soon. I haven't seen you in ages!

P.S. I bet I could give Jacey a run for her money in the ridiculous-looking hoola hooping department.