Bright and early on Saturday morning we headed to Mason's baptism. I was trying to remember the last time I went to a baptism . . . it's been a long time. I think the last one I went to was my roommate's boyfriend in college? Anyway, it's been a while. It was a really lovely meeting. One of the speakers mentioned the fact that it was raining and how that was so fitting for a baptism day. Then we sang the primary song that talks about rain cleansing the earth and baptism cleansing our spirits. It was a really good day with a really good spirit. The rain stopped after lunch and the sun came out just long enough to snap a few pictures.
Sunday, after monopolizing the ward at church (I taught Sunday School, Will taught Elder's Quorum, and my dad taught High Priest's) we went up to Temple Square for a while. We try to go at least once every spring although we didn't make it last year.
It was overcast but the rain held off until right as we were leaving.
My dad examines concrete. It's just his thing - I don't pretend to understand.




8 comments:
Aww, cute little Marie and her family. I was sad to see you not in the big family picture. I guess that's how it is with photographers--they're rarely in shots. So imagine my excitement to see that darling picture of you and Will. I always thought you looked more like your dad, but in that picture I completely see your mom. And weren't you terrified to teach Sunday school? I think I would have peed my pants.
Pretty pics as usual! Your lesson was great by the way. You do a million times better than I ever would!!
You are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pictures, you do an amazing job!
- Jill
Looks like such a fun weekend! Cute pictures! I love SPRING!!
Sounds like a super fun and busy weekend. Love the pictures. I don't envy any of your church callings. You over achievers!
I'm sad I missed your lesson, I'm sure you did a great job. Singing time for the nurseries keeps me pretty busy during Sunday School. That's too funny that you, your dad and Will taught the same week. Also love the pictures, they are beautiful.
What amazing pictures from Temple Square!! Those flowers are so beautiful and so are the people in front of them:)
Super brilliant people must like to examine concrete- because that is definitely your dad:)
Post a Comment